Nov 23, 2016
Please Subscribe to the
podcast on iTunes
- John’s rants gets raves! Update from last episode
"Unsocial Media” Dude messaged John and said he enjoyed the
episode. No contact with Ace Queen Pro yet.
- Social Media is still very twitchy after the U.S.
- John announces a new show segment call “Trump’s Tweets”
(Although they didn’t get to the brand new segment)
- John is not a fan of LinkedIn. John wants to rename LinkedIn -
- John and Deuce talk about the process of producing a podcast
and then the promotion of the podcast on social media.
- #Podernfamily’s one year anniversary is December
- John describes the origin of the #Podernfamily
- John has found a lot of really good podcasts from searching
#podernfamily hashtag on social media.
- John also likes interacting and supporting podcasters behind
- Deuce likes the fact that he gets to hear podcasts from all
over the country which adds a little extra flavor to the listening
- John is so frustrated with his misspoken words he wants to quit
- Deuce saw Chubby Checker and Johnny Rivers perform at a Mall in
New Jersey back in the day.
- John recalls that he had dinner once with Dude and Ace Queen
Pro at a Brazilian Steak House in Philadelphia.
- Does anyone still go to the Mall?
- John needs new sneakers and for only one reason. They stink.
Why do Sneakers stink?
- John and Deuce discuss the news of the cast of Hamilton’s
message to Mike Pence
- #pencethemuscial - A few responses John found funny
- Anti Christ Superstar
- Lyin King
- Grand Wizard of Oz
- The KKKing and I
- My Fair Lady… Parts are Under Attack
- Little Shop of Horrifying White Supremacist
- Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde your Sexuality
- Catch her in the Nude
- Diddler on the Roof
- Fondler on the Roof
- John hates musicals
- Sledding and bumper hopping from back in the day
- Deuce blames the death of bumper hopping of the Federal
- Trudy (Deuce’s Mom) overcomes her fear of driving in the
snow to save Deuce from a Marine before a waterboarding
- The metal cement mixing pan sled
- Thanksgiving stories from back in the day.
- John’s Dad fry a Turkey
- Genghis lays in wait to in act some holiday justice
- Running from your parents, usually leads to a beating
Please follow us on Social Media: